Behavioral Pediatrics Resource Center consists of a dedicated team of people who is proud to support children with autism, ADHD, and anxiety in Georgia.
Michelle Zeanah, MD. is our Executive Director and founder Dr. Zeanah has been focusing exclusively on behavioral pediatrics since 2016 and works with children with autism, ADHD, and anxiety almost every day. She is known not only for her excellent care but also for sharing her expertise with her community when needed. Dr. Zeanah founded Behavioral Pediatrics Resource Center in 2018 when she saw the gaps in knowledge in the community that medical care does not cover.
Board of Directors
Current Behavioral Pediatrics Resource Center Inc. 2023-2024 Board of Directors are:
- President: Ms. Carol Parrish, Retired, Former Chief Operating Officer for the Division of Family and Children Services
- Vice President Dr. Anjali Patel DDS, Board Certified Pediatric Dentist, Statesboro Pediatric Dentistry
- Treasurer: Mr. Alex Wagner, Coordinator Sales/Marketing Tormenta FC
- Secretary: Ms. Jenny Hendrix, Teacher of the Year Bulloch County School District
- Dr. Olufowobi Gbadebo MD, Board-Certified Adult/Child Psychiatry, Statesboro Psychiatric Assoc.
- Mr. Jeff Graham, Realtor, RE/MAX Eagle Creek Realty
- Ms. Jane McGibbony, Retired Educator
- Ms. Teresa Phillips, Assistant Superintendent Bulloch County School District
- Ms. Joy Sawyer, Attorney Divorce & Family Law, General Practice
- Ms. Kelly Thorton, Retail Ad Manager, Statesboro Herald
- Mr. Michael Tucker, Juvenile Program Manager, Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice
Of note, both the Board members and the Executive Director serve Behavioral Pediatrics Resource Center as volunteers.